Cowgirl Garlic for Horses™ EQ16 | General Health Support Focusing on Digestion
Is your horse in heavy training or competition and need a natural buffer and support for every organ and system of their body for a long healthy career™
Cowgirl Garlic is a natural proprietary blend of herbs for horses used to nurture the body and improve overall horse health. It is designed for top cutting horses, racehorses, show horses and ropers to enhance vitality. It is an excellent daily preventative for competitive horses and can be used as needed.
Cowgirl Garlic can be beneficial for:
- Boosting the immune system
- Providing a natural buffer
- Improving digestive health and treating colic
- Improving circulation for better cardio-vascular and muscle health
- Reducing inflammation for improved joint health
- Reducing performance stress
- Increasing flexibility and stamina
- Providing antioxidants to alleviate the effects of aging
Ingredients: Garlic, Rose Hips, Slippery Elm Bark, Dulse, Kelp , Beet Root, Eucommia Bark, Turmeric, Oregano, Milk Thistle Seed, Wild Crafted Artemesia Dentata
- Maintenance - 3 TBS twice daily for 30-90 days, then 3 TBS once daily 6 days a week as maintenance, or increase to full dose 2 days before heavy events or travel or being in a new barn.
- Pre Event or Heavy Racing/Showing -3 TBS twice daily starting 2 days prior and duration of events
- Stress, Travel, Injury - 3 TBS twice daily for 10 days