Mighty Mix™ EQ46
Sale Sold out
Regular price $87.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Horse Allergies, Systemic Distress
Is your horse reactive to chemicals, vaccines, internal organ deficiency, have systemic distress, allergies, hives, injury, poor hoof quality, autoimmune or does it recover slowly after competition™
This herbal alternative is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally known for their astringent, emollient, antibiotic, and adaptogenic properties. Mighty Mix is meant to support the internal organs by gently building, detoxing and restoring them to a healthy condition and can be useful to relieve systemic distress. The plant based minerals are safe and easy for your horse to digest. Competitive horses can get worn down and become physically reactive because of pesticides in water/feed, air pollution, vaccines, drugs required for competition, stress etc. By strengthening cellular health, Mighty Mix can help your horse deal with the stress of aging, over use, or long term illness. Also support to the autoimmune system. If you suspect serious illness, consult your vet. It can be beneficial for:
- Overcoming environmental poisoning
- Strengthening cellular health and healing inflamed areas caused by systemic reaction, allergies and hives
- Strengthening internal organs and muscles.
- Contracting tissue and halting discharges
- Softening and protecting external surfaces, such as the skin
- Stopping the growth of harmful bacteria, encouraging natural bacteria in the gut
- Increasing circulation and blood purification
- Reducing allergic reactions caused by allergens in air, food, water
- Autoimmune deficiency.
For best results use in combination with:
- Garlic n' Roses with Seaweed blend to increase circulation and boost immune system, provide more minerals from seaweed and
- Certified Organic Chia Seeds to encourage the production of healthy cells and provide essential Omega 3-6 essential fatty acids.
- Cellular Detox for equines
- Universal Garlic
Ingredients: Turmeric, Devils Claw, Marshmallow Root, Poplar Buds, Bee Pollen, Hyssop, Chickweed, Spearmint, Parsley Leaf, Nettle, Kelp, Rose Hips, Dong Quai.
Suggested Use: 3 TBS twice daily for 30-90 days, 6 days a week.
- Mighty Mix can be prepared as a tea to be poured over feed. Simply slow boil 1 quart of water and 12 heaping TBS of Mighty Mix for 20 minutes and pour 1 cup over feed two times daily. Do not strain.