Pregnant Lady™ EQ75 | Horse Prenatal & Healthy Equine Pregnancy Care
Sale Sold out
Regular price $79.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Pregnant Lady for Horse Prenatal & Reproductive Health
Does your pregnant mare or mare that is ready to be bred need natural herbal reproductive system support™
Pregnant Lady is a blend of largely organic herbs for horses traditionally known to support the female reproductive system. This nontoxic blend provides plant-based nutrients that are good for all stages of pregnancy. Raspberry Leaf has been used in folk medicine for hundreds of years as a uterine tonic. It has the ability to relax tight uterine muscles and tighten relaxed uterine muscles and to stimulate the muscles that support the uterus. Traditionally used to keep the blood healthy, clean and prevent free radical damage and provide plant based anti oxidants. Support for every organ and system of the body.
When taken a part of a good natural diet, Pregnant Lady will enhance the well being of the mare and give the foal a good start in life. It can be beneficial for:
- Strengthening the equine uterine wall and muscles
- Building blood, helping to increase blood volume naturally
- Assisting labor for easier foal delivery and less painful after pains
- Tones and regulates the body™s system before and after delivery
- Preventing some birth complications, by providing plant based minerals for good sinew, muscle and resilient health
- anti oxidants, preventing free radical damage
- support for every organ and system of the body
It is important for mares to remain healthy throughout pregnancy. We suggest using Pregnant Lady in combination with:
. Equine Cellular Detox, clean and prepare repair reproductive system, supporting healthy cells and a system free from toxins, pesticides, water, drug residue and environmental toxins.
- Garlic n' Roses with Seaweed to provide essential plant based sulpher and minerals that support the immune and circulatory systems for overall wellness.
For the first two months after foaling we suggest adding:
- Milk Thistle Seed to encourage sufficient milk production for the foal and encourage a healthy start in life.
Ingredients: Raspberry Leaf, Wild Crafted Artemesia Frigida, Parsley Leaf, Calendula, Rose Hips, Nettle, Chamomile, Bladderwrack
Suggested Use: 1 handful twice a day, 6 days a week 2 months before and during pregnancy.