Psycho Sally™ EQ41 | Hyper Mare Support
Sale Sold out
Regular price $54.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Hyper Mare Hormonal Support
Does your high-strung, cycle hard, hyper, worried, cranky mare need hormonal support or something to calm her down™
Psycho Sally is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally known to balance hormones and feed and calm the nervous system. It also has balancing and cooling properties to move stagnant chi to eliminate stomach discomfort . Psycho Sally was formulated to provide hormonal support to competitive race and show mares. These mares often lead a stressful life that requires peak performance, long term showing, and extensive travel.
Dong Quai, which means ™Compelled to return™, is a popular herb used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is a hormonal tonic that maintains hormonal balance with the ability to restore your mare to her normal health. Mares that thrive in the competitive environment can also benefit from using these herbs for horses to maintain their distinctive performance level. Use in combination with a natural diet, low in processed additives, pellets or chemical laden feeds, and plenty or fresh water. We also suggest adding coconut fiber, chia seeds or other natural Omega sources to her diet.
Mares love the taste and flourish! It can be beneficial for:
- Providing essential plant-based nutritional support
- Highly competitive mares that become unmanageable when stressed
- Naturally regulating hormones in mares that cycle hard and often
- Restoring balance and return to wellness
- Encouraging appetite in mares that go off their feed because of stress or ulcers
It your mare has ulcers, we suggest using in combination with Ulcer Ease.
Ingredients: Slippery Elm Bark, Dong Quai, Chaste Tree Berries, Burdock Root, Wild Crafted Artemesia Dentata, Blue Vervain, Uva Ursi, Damiana Leaf
Suggested Use: 3 TBS twice daily for 30 days, then 3 TBS once a day for 6 days a week.
- During Estrous Cycle: 3 TBS twice daily until cycle ends.
- Pre Event,Travel, Competition: 3 TBS twice daily 1 day before and until day after event ends.