Run For Your Life™ EQ92 | Horse Herbal Breathing Support
Sale Sold out
Regular price $73.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Horse Respiratory Problems
Does your horse have EIPH, or under exertion or heavy exercise does your horse ™stop™ for no reason, head shake, or appear lack luster in hair coat and attitude™
Run for Your Life is a blend of Chinese herbs traditionally known to support the respiratory system and acts like a natural albuterol to encourage improved oxygen exchange between the lungs and blood. They have been used to drain the small villae-like tuberols in the lungs, strengthen lung tissue, reduce risk of scarring from pneumonia and heal respiratory inflammation. It is formulated for the equine athlete, but is safe to use on any horse with breathing problems. It can be beneficial for:
- Clearing fluid from the equine lungs to improve respiration
- Suppressing lung hemorrhage and reducing scarring of the lung tissue
- Improving oxygenation of the blood for improved energy
- Boosting energy and reducing recovery times
- Avoiding side effects associated with conventional treatments
Exercise Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH) includes horses that are bleeders and/ or have blood in their lungs, windpipe or trachea. As their trachea fills with blood, they are filled with fear because they feel like they are drowning. They may have poor effort, pull up or back off exertion when they have been fit and trained for performance. They may hesitate or become unmanageable when asked to go from a walk to canter. Although they are fed well and receive good care, their hair coat is lack luster and dull for no known reason.
Run For Your Life is one of herbs for horses in our world-renowned EIPH Bleeder Program. We recommend using the full program if your horse has EIPH because it works and will ensure your horse the best chance of performing at optimum levels during its competitive career.
Ingredients: Ghi Zhi, Tienchi, Yarrow, Mullein, Jie Geng, Huang Qi, Dan Sheng, Nan Sha Shen, Bei Sha Shen, Chuan Jiao Pi, Tian Qi, Kun Bu, Xian He Cao
- 3 Tbs two times daily for 30-90, until horse is doing better, 6 days a week. If desired, switch to Easy Breathe daily, or use one dose of Run For Your Life, 3TBS, 6 days a Then use with the full Bleeder Program.
- Pre Race:3 TBS two times daily, two days prior to, day of, and day after race.