Soothe™ P25 | Pet Herbs for Diarrhea, Vomiting, Ulcers
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Herbs for Relieving Pet Stomach Aches
Does your dog or cat have chronic stomach upset, sensitive stomach, nervous stomach™
Soothe is a blend of herbs for pets traditionally used to support the digestive system and intestinal tract. These herbs have mucilaginous properties to coat the body's digestive tract and mucous membranes and contain soothing qualities for healing. The nervine properties heal and sooth the nerves to alleviate worry and stress associated with upset stomach upset. It can be beneficial for:
- Relieving upset stomach
- Relieving stomach pain due to colitis, diarrhea, vomiting, acid regurgitation, ulcers
- Reducing blood in the urine and stools
- ™Clearing Heat™ as defined in Chinese medicine
- Improving respiratory and reproductive health
- Gently eliminating toxins from digestive organs to cleanse the blood and improve food digestion and nutrient absorption.
Soothe can be added to feed or made into Herb Meatballs and frozen for later use.
Ingredients: Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Spearmint, Yucca, Fennel Seeds, Nettle, Rose, Coptis Rhizome, Cinnamon Twig, Zeolite
Suggested Use: Two times daily until symptoms subside.
- 0 -10 kg / 0-22 lb - 1/8 tsp
- 11-20 kg / 23-44 lb - 1/4 tsp
- 21-30 kg / 45-66 lb - 1/2 tsp
- 31-40 kg / 67-88 lb - 2/3 tsp
- 41-49 kg / 89-110 lb - 3/4 tsp
- 50-60 kg / 111-132 lb - 1 tsp