Thumper™ EQ35 | Equine Stamina, Horse Cramps & Equine Thumps
Sale Sold out
Regular price $45.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Herbs for Equine Stamina, Low Back, Stomach Cramps & Thumps
Does your horse have Thumps, muscle cramps, wash out or need more energy, or just better over all health for enhanced performance™
Thumper is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally known to increase stamina and energy levels while keeping your horse calm and focused. Full of anti oxidants and free radical damage fighters. It is a great preventative natural herbal blend and one way to protect your horse™s health to ensure a healthier, longer, and safer competitive career.
We formulated Thumper in 1996 for a racehorse that developed the thumps after racing. Since then owners and trainers have proven its effectiveness on North American and European racetracks as a rescue formula for stopping thumps in competitive horses. It can be beneficial for:
- Bringing your race or performance horses to peak potential
- Improving muscle tone and development
- Improving cardiac, liver and kidney health
- Relieving muscle spasms or Thumps after racing
- Preventing and relieving back pain and muscle spasms
- Maintaining healthy weight and good muscle strength
- Improving endurance, performance and agility
- Preventing or reducing race stress
- Lessening recovery time from competition, travel, trauma, or stress
- Providing plant-based minerals essential to horse wellness
- Prevent free radical damage and oxidative stress
- Anti oxidants
Ingredients: Fo Ti, Gotu Kola, Siberian Ginseng, Schizandre Berry, Korean Ginseng, Artemesia Dentata, Marshmallow Slippery Elm, Dulse, Carrot Powder, Beet Root, Bee Pollen, Codonopsis, Anise, Juniper Berries, Hawthorne Berry.
Suggested Use: Add to slightly moist feed to ensure the horse gets all of the herbs
- Initial Use: 3 TBS, 2 times daily for 30 days. Then use 3 TBS daily, 6 days a week
- Pre event: 3 TBS two times daily 2 days before, day of and 2 days after stressful event or travel
- Prior to heavy work: 3TBS, 2 times daily for two days prior
- Maintenance: 3 TBS once daily 6 days a week
For additional health benefits use with one or more of the following:
- One of the Garlic Blends to improve internal organ circulation and cleanse the blood.
- EQ90 Bleeder Program if your horse is susceptible to bleeding from the lungs, Thumper is essential to help the horse replenish blood, soothe inflammation of mucous membranes, and bring on rapid race recovery
- EQ36 Pee King to increase urine production to clears the chi in the urinary system, soothe any inflammation, release low back pain associated with urinary or kidney distress. When used in conjunction with Thumper, it is the perfect herbal support for horses that "TYE UP" or cramp after or during competiton or exhibit distress while urinating.
- EQ32 LIver Up to detox horses from race stresss and environmental toxins