Ulcer Ease™ EQ55 | Horse, Equine Ulcer Support
Sale Sold out
Regular price $45.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Equine Ulcer SupportHas your horse developed ulcer like symptoms because race stress, competition or travel is taking their toll™ Herbal formulation to prevent or support a horse who may have ulcers or who is likely to develop them. Competitive horses who suffer from ulcers do very well when Ulcer Ease is added to their diet.
- Preventing and relieving equine ulcer symptoms such as weight loss, muscle atrophy, poor performance, lethargy, irritability, bucking, rearing, being “cinchy”
- Healing channels to the nervous system in horses that worry about competition or being stalled, trailered or stressed
- Soothing and healing the lining of the equine digestive tract, hind gut and especially the stomach.
- Softening and protecting the mucous membranes of the digestive tract (and all mucous membranes of the body) for easier digestion. Reduce irritable bowel or stomach symptoms.
- Increasing energy and vitality
- Increase of friendly bacteria.
- No loss of calcium or other minerals.
- The liver is not damaged.
- The horse becomes comfortable. Less likely to shorten the stride which can cause further injury to the hind end or pelvis, and effect performance.
- Prevent free radical damage and provide anti-oxidants that are plant based
- Essence of Peace or Calm the Chaos for pre-event stress.
- Easy Rider without charcoal, soothe digestion
- Poise or Chia Seed to reduce daily stress
- Aloe Vera Juice 1/2 cup twice per day for 30 days to heal and improve digestion. Continue to use ½ cup daily for maintenance.
- Amazing Breath Formula- respiratory and mucous membrane ( lungs, digestion, urinary , reproductive support.
- Cellular Detox Formula- competitive horse trainers report that when they “de tox” every 3 months, their competitive horses
- Bucolic- Vet formulated liquid for times when horse has cramps, sore belly, colic
- Liver Up- detox liver, the liver has over 700 jobs in the body, this formula is so supportive to competitive horses!!
- We also suggest providing whole foods, plenty of pure water, fresh air and a peaceful environment to reduce stress. Liquid Acidophilus or Goat Kefir- live (has to be kept in cooler) 1/3 bottle a day for 9 days ( horse will bloom, dapple) do this every 3 months or if injured (health food store) use with Cellular Detox formula or Liver Up formula
- Initial Dose/Maintenance: 3 TBS twice daily for 30-90 days or until horse shows improvement followed by 3 TBS once daily 6 days a week.
- Pre Event/Pre Travel: 3 TBS twice daily 2 days before, during, and 2 days after, then continue with maintenance dose . This will help support preventing ulcers caused by performance stress or environmental changes.
- Ulcer Ease testimonial for diarrhea.
Poor Butter has had diarrhea really bad and even after a week of meds he was just having a hard time. Vet saw him when here for Erwyn and we could not figure out why hypersecreting as he has stool in there. So after discussing with Dr B, I contacted Loryhl who I have known 20+ years and always use her herbs. She said to give him Ulcer Ease with coptis (they have to add to mixture). So, scrubbed him down--poor guy had it all the way to his feet and in two days he barely had a trickle. This is what he looked like this am-no drainage down the legs. So, this will be his 3rd full day on it. I truly believe in herbal healing and if you ever need for your horse, yourself or pets shes the go to person!C White OwlHorse Feathers Equine Rescue